On the day of 9/11/2001 I was so caught up in the official explanation of the events, which were already being drilled into our heads by the establishment media, that I sent out an inflammatory e-mail in which I slammed Islam for being a radical religion (as if there is such a thing as a non-radical religion). It took me about two years before I started admitting to myself that the official evidence really did not support the official explanation of the events. As a matter of fact, the official explanation was kind of laughable when compared to the evidence. Only it really was not funny.
This article is not intended to provide you with the hundreds of volumes of evidence that contradict the official explanation of the events of 9/11. It is simply meant to point out a few interesting dynamics that I have witnessed during my five years of research into the event.
There are some clear tell-tale dynamics among the American people that I believe go a long way towards explaining why the American people have not taken to the streets to round up the members of the Bush administration, most notably the Cheney/PNAC cabal, and burn them alive for their roles in the events of 9/11. What I mean by this is that the officially acknowledged body of evidence so convincingly incriminates insiders that I can not imagine the American people not taking out their anger on the real culprits.
Think about the rage you felt towards al Qaida and the Taliban when you were told that they were the people responsible for 9/11. Well, just imagine the rage you would feel when you realize that the evidence actual points more directly to a sitting American vice president and his comrades in the Department of Defense and in the Defense Policy Board. I know how I feel and I assume, maybe naively, that I am not alone.
Back to point of this article. Let me point out a few interesting dynamics and personality types that I have observed when it comes to the American people and their attitudes towards the official body of evidence as it pertains to 9/11 culpability.
- The One-Way Flipit - This is the term I use for the one-way phenomenon of people altering their beliefs about 9/11 culpability. During the seven years of post 9/11 life and during the five years of my research into the events of 9/11, I have neither witnessed or heard of anyone who realized that 9/11 was a false flag operation carried out by moles within the Unites States military and intelligence apparatus, and then switched positions and started believing the official story. I have not even heard about one single human being in any country around the world who, after examining enough evidence to conclude that 9/11 was an inside job, reversed their position. I do, on a daily basis witness people who, when told about some of the evidence not discussed by the establishment media, change their position so that it aligns with the facts.
- The American Dream Dopes and the Bleeding Heart Conservatives - These are terms I use for people who ignore history and everything around them and vehemently believe that America is the most wonderful nation in the world that has never and will never do wrong. They also believe that America is a real democracy and that the voting public has an actual say in things. Too funny. Anyway, these people, when shown the mountains of evidence eventually run out of counter arguments and accept the fact that the evidence is overwhelming and damning of the Bush administration, but fall back on the old "I still don't believe that they would do such a thing!" These people, no matter how conservative they may be, are the true bleeding heart liberals of the world.
- Counter Truth Theorists - This is what I call the people who defend the official story by offering explanations that the authors of the official story don't even claim. They provide theoretical scenarios and reasoning that have never been put forward by the officials. Just as an example - any day of the week you can hear someone, on some talk radio or TV program, talk about the 19 hijackers or Osama bin Laden when it comes to 9/11. Well, according to the F.B.I the Osama is not wanted in connection with 9/11 because they have no evidence linking him to the events. And as far as the hijackers...7 of them are alive and the F.B.I. admitted that they do not have conclusive proof of who, if anybody, hijacked planes on 9/11. But the counter theorists keep spouting this crap.
- The Jewish Conditional Truthers - These are people, mostly Jewish people who have seen the 9/11 evidence, understand and accept that it was indeed an inside job, but will stop all communication with you if there is any mention of possible Israeli or Mossad connections brought up. You can spot these people because they use the term "anti-Semite" to identify anyone who exposed any wrongdoing by an Israeli or by individuals who are working in the interest of Israel.
- Daydreamers - These are the people who look at people like me and say that they realize that the government lied to them about 9/11 but the ramifications are too much for them to handle. So they just go about their lives ignoring all around them. Sadly, many of these people are parents and don't seem to give a damn what kind of world they are passing down to their children
- The Re-Open the Investigation Oxy-Morons - This is what I call the 9/11 truthers who keep saying that the original investigation was a white wash. Folks...THERE WAS NO ORIGINAL INVESTIGATION! We don't need to re-open one, we need to have one! The job of the Kean Commission was to document the events as outlined in the prepared official story. Any evidence or testimony that did not corroborate the official story was to be left out. This was a rule of the Commission! Their mandate was to make recommendations on how to improve national security, not to find fault or blame and surely not to investigate!!!
- US - We are the people who get it. When someone shows us an apple and tries to tell us that we are looking at an orange, we take that apple and place it in the mouth of the liar, as he or she spins over a nice open flame, like a nice roasted pig!
Well there it is. I think that everyone who still believes the official myth of 9/11 can pretty much fall into one of the categories that I have identified. I also think that America is "flipping" slowly into reality. It is just too bad that most Americans still have no idea what the evidence actually shows because our biggest enemy, the American establishment media, have kept them in the dark, as they do about pretty much everything.
And as far as the establishment media go...there are lot's of Americans who don't like to be lied to. And there are lots of apples in America. Maybe one day we will pay you a visit. apples in hand. So get ready to open up and say "ahh"! I'll bring the charcoal.
Dedicated to the 9/11 Truth Movement - Jesse Richard - Editor, TvNewsLIES.org