Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why if they can censor Curt Maynard, Nobody’s safe.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008


By Curt Maynard

Well Blogger.com [Google company] has gone and done it again, they’ve shut down another one of my blogs. This time it was Curt Maynard’s blog, last time it was the Politically Correct Apostate.

I’m not surprised really, blogger and google have a well documented history of shutting down any dissent. I’m pretty sure the reason blogger [google] even offer free blogs is so that they can easily do exactly that, shut down blogs and bloggers they find to be politically incorrect - it’s all about controlling the opposition, just as it always has been.

I have many detractors, even among ideological allies. Many people find my views and commentary offensive. However, and all of us must realize this one simple fact, I have a right to my own opinions, just as I have a right to express them. The Zionist occupied government in the United States has not yet openly attempted to deprive the population of its First Amendment right to free speech, it hasn't had to, it can rely on various corporations like google to do their dirty work for them. But, rest assured, the time is fast approaching when the Zio-American government will follow in googles footsteps and begin suppressing the alternative media, it’s just a matter of time.

Read the rest: http://curtmaynardsnewestblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/why-if-they-can-censor-curt-maynard.html

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that Blogger shut you down. Sorry to hear about that, but you could see it coming. Where will you go now?

    ReplyDelete