By Andrew C. Wallace
October 3, 2008
“For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country”-men for becoming a little aware of how badly they are being manipulated. Officials in government, corporations and media, along with illegals, who caused this destruction, should plan on running for their very lives. Government officials who refuse to comply with the Constitution and desires of the People have no legitimate power, they are Criminals, Rogues, Usurpers and Traitors.
It is now urgent that we vote politicians out of office who ignore demands of more than 75% to 90% of the people by unconstitutionally giving hundreds of billions of dollars to their corporate paymasters as follows:
1. Unconstitutionally allowing illegals to invade and remain for corporate profits, but at great cost to Americans in lost jobs, blood and treasure.
2. Unconstitutionally voting for so called Free Trade deals like NAFTA to eliminate American jobs for corporate profits.
3. Voting for 10 visa and other immigration programs to replace American workers.
4. Now voting for a 700 billion dollar bailout for both foreign and domestic corporations responsible for the meltdown. This is in addition to a much larger amount of credit being given by the Private Federal Reserve Bank without fanfare. All of this without Constitutional authority, while ignoring the demands and welfare of almost 100% of the people. Hundreds of Economists say this cash infusion will reward the greedy who caused and profited from the meltdown while prolonging it with additional losses for the people. The Senate in its arrogance just added another 150 billion dollars to the bailout bill which included a lot of pork.
5. The only possible result is massive inflation resulting in worthless money, economic collapse and extreme suffering by the people. This is a perfect plan for the left, leading to a communist takeover.
6. This could not occur without the treasonous exercise of unconstitutional authority and expenditures by government officials.
This is the end game, where traitors take what they have not already stolen using the privately owned and unconstitutional Federal Reserve Bank, with support of corrupt rogue officials in Judicial, Legislative, and Executive branches at all levels of government who refuse to obey our constitution and laws. A few specifics of this Tyranny and high Treason are as follows:
* Without actions by the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Bank this meltdown would have been impossible; it is privately owned by corporate elites using unconstitutional Federal Reserve Notes as currency to steal our assets and impoverish us.
* The unconstitutional Federal Reserve Bank enabled and extended the Great Depression using deflation and their private owners bought what they wanted for next to nothing, and they are doing it again, but now they are using inflation..
* This Criminal Conspiracy (RICO) of government, corporate and media has reduced the value of our unconstitutional money to the point where it now requires more than three times as many dollars to buy gold currency as it did in 2000, which effectively raised our cost of living and is reducing value of our pensions, savings and investments to zero.
* Our Military and Police must refuse any orders from the rogue officials to deny citizens their Constitutional Rights or they may provoke a civil war and be tried as war criminals.
* This destruction of our economy is caused by unconstitutional actions by government and the private Federal Reserve Bank. It is a failure of unconstitutional government socialism (fascism and communism), not free enterprise and capitalism.
* Bailout of corrupt bankers and investors will be at great cost, unconstitutional and devastating to the people. A bailout would do nothing either for Money and Interbank Markets that are close to a systemic meltdown. Again, corporate elites take the profits and their employees in Congress shift losses to the people. Read Nouriel Roubini.
* Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and everyone in real estate caused the meltdown and made millions. They were empowered by the private Federal Reserve Bank and unconstitutional laws to fund toxic mortgages and to donate millions to politicians. Banks were forced to accept a large percentage of unqualified loans. Our government paid ACORN and others millions to teach unqualified people, including illegals, how to game the system for mortgages and to commit massive voter fraud. This was not Capitalism, it was fraud, and another example of the failure of Socialism.
* Stockholders in Fannie and Freddie lost everything, but our government protected the 376 Billion Dollar investment by China, with our money.
* Ron Paul, the only one in congress who understands Economics said; Congress should reject this bailout because it is an immoral theft from taxpayers, it is unconstitutional and bad Economic policy. It is also money down a rat hole and will only make the dollar crisis that much worse The true crisis is the pending collapse of the fiat dollar system. Ron Paul’s comments appear to be shared by every Economist in the country who is not associated with the criminals.
* Much of what the Federal Government does is simply unconstitutional and the average citizen has no access to justice, none. We must regain control of Congress so we can impeach and prosecute the criminals in all branches and levels of government.
* The wealthy, everywhere in the world know what is going on and they are buying gold and silver bars and coins so fast that there is a serious shortage.
Our government has unconstitutionally allowed Millions of Americans to be either murdered, killed, raped, robbed or molested by illegals so corporations could profit from cheap labor, mortgage scams and theft. The obvious objective is the continuing reduction in our standard of living to the point where Americans live and die homeless, hungry and in pain as slaves in the North American Union ruled by a Corporate New World Order.
The traitors can only take my country over my dead body, and the bodies of millions of other patriots, American citizens are the most heavily armed and trained in the world. But, our objective is to defeat the traitors with the rule of law as long as we have sovereignty, before the people really feel the pain from the loss of everything and react with uncontrolled rage and bloodshed.
Our own history and experience is proof that the solution to our problems is simple; comply with dictates of our Constitution.
After reading this, if you think my use of “Criminal, Usurper, Rogue and Traitor” are not proper descriptive terms for most politicians, then you are a brainwashed fool.
This was only meant as an outline so you could see the big picture, those who desire the brutal truth in great documented detail should read recent articles by these experts: Alan Stang, Devvy Kidd, David Stoddard, John Slagel, Michael Cutler, Greg Evensen, Jim Schwiesow, Dennis Cuddy, Frosty Wooldridge, Dave Daubenmire, Tom DeWeese, Jon Ryter, Deanna Springola, Lynn Stuter, Berit Kjos, Betty Freauf, Cliff Kincaid, Chuck Baldwin, Edwin Vieira, CJ Graham, Joan Veon, Patrick Wood, Laurie Roth, Michael Shaw, Niki Raapana, Dennis Cuddy, et al.
© 2008 Andrew Wallace - All Rights Reserved