Friday, October 31, 2008

Nightmare on Main Street

Art by David Dees - Deesillustration.com,,,,,,Dees Archive
http://rense.com/
*****************************

Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

*******

I'm not sure when the last time a US president actually upheld his solemn oath and stayed true to the constitution. Maybe never in all aspects. Little by little they have all taken steps to enhance the power of the presidency at the expense of our rights.

No matter who 'wins' this election "the nightmare will continue".

Happy Halloween America.

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment