Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gaza Carnage video censored by youtube

Video: Israel bombs a civilian market in Gaza (WARNING: GRAPHIC)

Israel just bombed a large civilian street market in Gaza.

This video has been removed due to "terms of use violation". The Zionist war criminals evidently have You Tube on board.


  1. Nice job Kenny. How sad the same does not come from FOX or CNN.

    The following should be required reading in High School history class.

  2. I don't think that even '1984' and 'Brave New World' are mentioned in any high school today.
    I read those two as a teenager and they stuck with me.

    'They Thought They Were Free'
    is such a good title. Too bad its so rarely read by the young folks.

  3. I am totally speechless. I sometimes wondered how bad it was but seeing is believing. This needs to be forwarded to as many people as possible.
    I hope all gets well soon. This is really bad. God help humankind.