Local radio station WTN is running an ad about every 30 minutes urging people to call Tennessee Congressman Bart Gordon to vote for the cap and trade scam. This ad is paid for by the shadowy Climate Protection Action Fund whose website only says 'coming soon.'
One group of 'climate' activists, the ICLEI, at least gives a list of who funds them.
ICLEI FundersWhen the Rockefeller Foundation has a hand in anything, the American people are in trouble. The rest of these government and non-government organizations are accessories to crimes and those who work for them are just basically 'useful idiots.'
Generous Giving. Sustained Growth
ICLEI is able to provide best-in-class service to our members and elevate local climate action and sustainability to remarkable levels only through the generous support of the following private foundations, federal agencies and other entities:
- Argosy Foundation
- The David Rockefeller Fund
- Fairfield County Community Foundation (Betsy and Jesse Fink Fund)
- Richard and Rhoda Goldman Fund
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Houston Endowment Inc.
- Henry P. Kendall Foundation
- The Joyce Foundation
- The Kendeda Fund
- Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, University of California
- Marin Community Foundation
- Marisla Foundation
- The Meadows Foundation
- Mental Insight Foundation
- Merck Family Fund
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- The New York Community Trust
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- The San Francisco Foundation
- The Scherman Foundation, Inc.
- The Seattle Foundation
- The Summit Foundation
- Surdna Foundation, Inc.
- Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation
- Tides Foundation
- The University of Michigan, School of Public Health (Ann Arbor)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. EPA Office of Environmental Education
- Wolfensohn Family Foundation
H.R. 2454, the American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009
Security for whom?