Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not exactly what I wanted to hear

I asked my grandson, age 10... "If the government gave swine flu shots at your school, would you take them?"

He responded... "Yeah, if they're free."

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/kennyrk2/vaccinetestinggirl.jpg?t=1250026311
"I believe the risk is minimal," says volunteer Alison.
H1N1 flu vaccine trials began today at Vanderbilt University in Nashville.

Will the vaccine used in these nationwide trials be the same as what will be given to the public? How will we know?
See Tainted Nightmare for some disturbing information on vaccines.

My grandson's response to my question is also disturbing in that it is likely typical of most children.

I ask him not to let anyone jab him with what may be poison. My opinion, but I'm giving it to him. Why would I go against conventional 'wisdom' and in the minds of many, looked at as endangering his welfare?

Because.....
as he left the house, he gave me a hug and told me "I love you Pops." I said "I love you too."
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/kennyrk2/Ryanbox3.jpg?t=1250029625 Rhino... "Thinking Outside the Box" in '04

1 comment:

  1. Your heart and motives are in the right place. Protect that little man.

    ReplyDelete