Not a peep from anyone in Congress that I can find. No resolution condemning an extra judicial assassination in the country of one of our 'friends.' No call to help Dubai in their investigation.
Waiting for more evidence I suppose and there were no U.S. passports injured in the operation.
Many in Congress are just biding their time waiting on the AIPAC Policy Conference party, otherwise known as Treason Fest™, where reports are that half the senate and a third of the house will be going.
Some of the speakers at the fest who will give congressional members their talking points will be:
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- Rt. Hon. Tony Blair, Quartet Representative and former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
- Amb. Michael Oren, Israeli ambassador to the United States
- Col. Richard Kemp, former commander of British forces in Afghanistan
- Alan Dershowitz, Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law at Harvard Law School
- Robert Satloff, executive director of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Dan Senor, co-author of Start-Up Nation: The Story of Israel's Economic Miracle
- Robert Kagan, senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
So be silent Congress ... Mossad assassinations are nothing to talk about in this election year when your campaign funds, reputations, seats and possibly your lives are on the line.