Thursday, September 9, 2010

The BBC and Zionist talking points on the evening of 9/11/01

On the evening of 9/11 the wheels of war were beginning to turn. The talking points were ready, the media was in on the game and the 'official ' story was beginning to take shape.

The BBC was told who to interview. Those who were the architects of the event in some way or another were prepared to step into the propaganda matrix.

A couple of PNAC members, Richard Perle and Frank Gaffney and perhaps one of the leading planners, Israel's own  Ehud Barak, were tasked to mold pubic perception. It was all lies.

Here's some of what they had to say.
The full Barak interview.

Notice at 8:03, Barak almost slips up and says " explosions ."


  1. Hi all, it's Phaedrus here. Joogle have blocked me from posting anything to my latest blog. No surprises and the only consolation is I find myself in the same illustrious category of "dangerous thinkers" as Patrick Grimm and Curt Maynard. Typically gutless of joogle to banish me without any mention of the fact, too. Just locked out with no outward signs. I figure they probably reckoned it might look bad for them otherwise. Yet they go lecturing countries like China about free speech! Talk about double standards. Scum accomplices of child murderers, basically. I penned some more observations and posted them to Wordpress instead. I don't know how long they will stay up for, so please copy them whilst you can and feel free to re-distribute ad nauseam. Thanks! Here's the link:

    One last thing: they won't shut me up. I'm changing tactics, that's all. P.

  2. The BBC works for people like Richard Perle, Ehud Barak, Sir David Manning, Robert Gates, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Prince Turki bin Faisal, Robert James Woolsey, John Deutch, Dick Cheney, General Mahmoud Ahmad, Richard Armitage, George Tenet, General Richard Myers and other people who have been linked to 9 11.

    - Aangirfan

  3. Google free is the way to be. It sucks they own all the blogs except for wordpress. Once I heard about ixquick never used google search engine again. They love their LSO super cookies and tracking your every online move.