Thoughts for a Sunday morning
French philosopher Roger Garaudy has exposed some of the Zionist myths in his book The Founding Myths of Israeli Politics – challenging the official Holocaust story and citing the Jewish role in the western media.
By Roger Garaudy
Part I: Theological Myths
- The Myth of the "Promise": Promised Land or Conquered Land?
a. In Contemporary Christian Exegesis
b. In the Prophetic Jewish Exegesis
- The Myth of the "Chosen People"
- The Myth of Joshua: Ethnic Purification
Part II: The Myths of the 20th Century
- The Myth of Zionist Antifascism
- The Myth of the Justice of Nuremberg
- The Myth of the Holocaust
- The Myth of "A Land Without a People for a People Without a Land"
Part III: The Political Use of the Myth
- The Israeli-Zionist Lobby in the United States
- The Israeli-Zionist Lobby in France
- The Myth of the Israeli Miracle: The External Financing of Israel
hat tip: Uprooted Palestinians