"I am deeply sorry ... that I got caught."
In a month filled with bad news, there's finally something good.
The little prick Weiner finally fesses up and it comes as no surprise. He's a cesspool worker and his overinflated view of himself as an untouchable chosen one is part of his sociopathic makeup.
The Weiner says he won't resign but he's a liar and so hopefully he will. He is a laughingstock and will never overcome that even as the jokes become stale very quickly.
Since Weiner is an Israel firster, I'll be glad to chip in a buck for him a one way ticket to his beloved homeland. I'm sure many more would also contribute to that fund. While he's at it he can take a few hundred more of his fellow traitors with him.
How do you know if someone is a sociopath?
This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath."
- Glibness/superficial charm
- Manipulative and conning
- Grandiose sense of self
- Pathological lying
- Lack of remorse, shame or guilt
- Shallow emotions
- Incapacity for love
- Need for stimulation
- Callousness/lack of empathy
- Poor behavioral controls/impulsive nature
- Early behavior problems/juvenile delinquency
- Promiscuous sexual behavior/infidelity
- Lack of realistic life plan/parasitic lifestyle
- Criminal or entrepreneurial versatility
- Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
- Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
- Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
- Conventional appearance
- Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
- Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
- Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
- Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
- Incapable of real human attachment to another
- Unable to feel remorse or guilt
- Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievements)
- May state readily that their goal is to rule the world