Thursday, December 29, 2011

Leaving the Room





When the walls start closing in...
Some decide to leave the room.







Debs was an amateur artist. Trying to be creative is something we always respect in a person. It never matters how 'good' others may perceive their endeavors, it's the fact they made the attempt and that's good enough for me.

Debs was my deceased brother-in-law's 1st ex-wife. Their daughter in Florida called this morning saying that her mother 'left the room' Christmas Eve doing the overdose last walk and dance. She left a note. She also left 3 children, 4 grandchildren and one on the way. She had problems and chose the door of no return.

The whys are beyond our comprehension. If those around had understood, they may have been able to change course but that's hindsight, a too often guilty obsession with what could have been, thoughts that burn.


It's seems strange that we were mentioning the scourge of pharmaceuticals in the last post and then came word of Deb's demise. By her own admission she suffered with long term depression and was no stranger to the doctors' dope. She obviously had enough at hand to end the pain.

After the initial shock, anger and hurt ..... judgement of her most personal last action will fade. Forgiveness always makes for better memories.


Deb's paintings

9 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. My condolences to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice art. My girl a fizz with pharma drugs too. Hurts to watch. When she shines she really shines. Beautiful sketches and silhouettes. Gonna name a star after her one day, just like so many others before her. Susan, Charlene, Donna, Russell. No one should die at 34. Real Caregivers don't get paid. Care-givers pay with their health.
    Jews haaarp
    Doyyyyyyyyy
    Spitoon
    Ptoooooey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Condolences!

    Depression and anxiety are the plagues of our time.

    Art and music are what separates us from the other critters.

    Art and music form the fountainhead of all human intellectual development. Music has numbers and repeating patterns. Art has spacial relationships and abstact communication.

    Forgiveness is the only thing that makes existence not hell.

    All I have is my intution to tell me who I am talking to at the other end of the internet. My intuition tells me you are a good guy. I am sorry for your loss. Suicide as the manner of death makes it more harsh.

    McCob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kenny,...My condolences, Deb will be in my prayers...

    Another goyim passed away, Big Pharma mourns a cash cow: One day soon, we'll put an end to this shit.

    veritas

    ReplyDelete
  5. My condolences, Kenny. Debs was a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for your loss. Thanks for posting this touching story and fine art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to drop by and wish you and yours a Happy New Year Kenny. May peace and justice flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "In my Father's house are many rooms," Jesus said. (John 14:2) I have a feeling the room she's in now is a far better one than the one she left behind. By the way, Jody Paulson is right. She is a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete