1. It seems that Iran is doing research into GMO crops and producing a few but moving very slowly in that direction. That's because they are not doing business with Monsanto. There's also a debate involving the Quran that regards crop pollutants an abomination. How can we expect Iran to be the next Iraq unless they are 'controlled by seed?'
2. Iran has a 5 year plan where at least 25 percent of agricultural crops are to be produced through organic methods and the organic farmers receive subsidies. This is a very un-American stance and they should be subsidizing factory farms and paying some of the large landowners not to grow food like we do.
3. Apparently Iran does not add enough fluoride to their drinking water as all the good American cities do. Iran seems to have varying degrees of fluoride in their natural water supplies and has done studies showing that children's IQ's are lower where the fluoride levels are higher. We can't have them spreading this pseudo-science all over the world. Only Harvard can do that.
4. Iran may or may not produce aspartame but they do trade in it, probably with China. Not only does this cut into the profits of American companies but is proof that they traffic in WMD's. No wonder Donald Rumsfeld was so hot to trot to go to war with them.
5. Besides Ahmadinejad questioning the jews magic 6 million number he jumps the shark by claiming that Iran's enemies are creating a drought by destroying the rain clouds before they can reach his country. Is he calling those who say chemtrails is a myth and that HAARP is only a peaceful means of communication with submarines deniers?
6. Can you believe this? Iran is allegedly dealing in UN carbon credits worth millions a year. Al Gore says "bomb them now, that's my scam."
7. Rumors. Iran is actually working on free energy technology and we can't have that.
8. More rumors. Iran is one of the biggest buyers of gold bullion over the past decade after China, Russia and India, and is among the 20 largest holders of gold reserves. Everyone knows that only central banks, legitimate countries and the super-rich can be trusted to hold that much gold. How can there be a one world currency with the illusion of gold backing if Iran has that much?
9. Doesn't Iran know that sanctions are meant to destabilize their economy and that any attempt to stabilize its falling currency is an act of war? If at all possible Iranian children must starve to achieve Israel's and the banker's goals. As Madeleine Albright says, "We think the price is worth it."
10. Although the mainstream media is shy on reporting it, the Iranian Central Bank has got to go. Iran just doesn't get it that our system of the Federal Reserve and such upstanding Wall Street firms like Goldman Sachs must be the way of the whole world. Why, Iran even has a law called The Usury-Free Banking Act of 1983 and as we all know that's Sharia economic law and we don't want anything similar coming to a town near us. As Pamela Geller would say, "They're savages, savages I tell you."
Sarcasm aside, the children of Iran are just like ours.