Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pig Path

Pig Path by Lorella Paleni

Article II, Sec. 3, of the U.S. Constitution requires that, "The President shall from time to time give to Congress information of the State of the Union and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient."

There's nothing in the requirement for the 'state of the union' address that it has to contain anything factual. The president is not under oath. There's no legal threat of perjury or fraud from whatever he wants to say.  It's fair game for the agenda. Always has been.

The Dorner drama is the great lead in. Another dead cop, a standoff and a sacrifice by fire. The movies don't get much better than this.

Any thoughts?


  1. A fitting song coming communism:
    I read that this was actually written with the Soviet Union in mind with how the BOLSHEVIKS would break in where Christians were meeting and drag them away. Benny or Bjorn took that idea and wrote this song. But they didn't want to be political back then, so they didn't make that known until much later.
    I love this song.

  2. Agreed & you're absolutely correct, Kenny.

    Hollyweird is probably holding a casting call...L.L. Cool being the frontrunner for the lead, Quentin Tarantula freshly off "Django Unchained" as director, doesn't get any better. All that will help Obomba's gun grabbing agenda tonight.

    I'm liking the painting! speaking of art...would you please discuss creepy Dubya's equally creepy self portraits for your next post? :)


    1. I'll have to pass on the Bush art. It's too strange. Even a sideshow has to set some limits.

    2. Hehehe, I was being lil wicked. Sorry 'bout that. :)

      LAPD denies reports that body of fugitive ex-cop Dorner found


      He's swiming with fishies & Osama of course.

  3. "The movies don't get much better than this." A scripted scenario for the times! Great for the MSM and the government criminals who collude in fake news and chosen patsies. A long time ago there was a movie made about a man who wouldn't pay his income taxes so the feds came after him with tanks ( like at Waco). They fire bombed his house with his family inside. The whole house burns to the ground and one groans at what has been done to them. The feds leave satisfied. At the very end of the movie there is close up of the house's foundation of ash. Suddenly a heavy looking, large lid pops open and a head emerges with a smiling face. The man and his family had taken refuge in their underground bomb shelter. They had survived their assumed death by fire. We now can never know for sure what is for real and what has been falsely orchestrated to deceive the public into accepting tyranny as a substitute for safety from alleged domestic terrorists, but which are actually the tyrants themselves.

  4. What the president should have said last nightFebruary 13, 2013 at 1:33 AM

    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    Let's cut to the chase. I'm a complete fack. I was manufactured by Rothschild via the CIA multi-shub program and my ass was picked. I never was in court. I never wrote a single law review paper at Harvard. My past is sealed so you don't find out I have done absolutely nothing my whole life. I am an actor, a puppet for Rothschild and the .01%.

    I learn my lines and do not make a single decision about anything myself. If you don't like how the US is becoming an Orwellian police state - please take it up with my boss Rothschild, I just work here and deliver my lines.

    You are catching on to the dissasembling of the US. But I can't do anything about it. All I can do is warn you first the US dollar is going to implode by April 2013, then there will be food shortages, then there will be mayhem and martial law by the summer of 2013, then the FEMA camps will be opened for disidents.

    Mind control by satellites is ongoing 24/7, my bosses are genetically modifying food, Agenda 21 will displace 80% of land owners from their property, fluoride in the water to placate you will continue. We are making guns illegal so you can't defend yourselves much like the Bolsheviks did to the Russians before genociding them.

    I am just a cut-out. If you want to change anything, you have to speak to my boss Rothschild.

    Good night and good luck!
    Barry Soetoro "President" of the USA

  5. Watching the Obama spectacle, I was reminded of Eustace Mullins' preface to the second edition of his book The World Order—A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism:


    The video In The Shadow Of Hermes by Jüri Lina also came to mind:


    More on Jüri Lina:


  6. Didn't watch OBOMBA shoveling crap on TalmudVision, too much warped fantasies for me.