The 100th birthday of the Federal Reserve is coming up. For most there will be no celebration, only the question of 'what if?' What if we had heeded the warnings and stopped this merging of the central bank, Wall Street, puppet politicians, the police state, the war machine and controlled media? What if we could still stop it? What would be next?
100 years of manipulation and entrenchment can't be overcome through the ballot box. The fix is in. For the sake of argument, our last hope of that happening ended on November 22, 1963
Awhile back I had this small debate with a guy on 'honest capitalism.' You know, where ethics and morals are in play and the dominate factor. Sometimes this can happen on a local, individual level but at the top of the pyramid it's a foreign concept.
His main points were "if you can;t beat 'em, join 'em" and that to think otherwise is Marxist, communist, socialist. Name calling and the touting of his own 'wealth' through whatever means was necessary was all he had.
I called it an invalid argument, an acquiescence to power where honesty be damned. Unfortunately the ends justifying the means is a typical mindset in our upside down world.
On the big scale of nations, the 'isms have never worked. Power corrupts as the old saying goes. Except in rare cases there are and has never been pure honest systems in politics and money that lasted, not yet anyway. Too many folks are glad to be bought and to play along just to get along.
Honest capitalism is just a thought, an ideal. I like the thought of it but how we get there is still a work in progress.
Our country has had a multitude of ethical problems throughout its history but I tend to focus on the last 100 years. We have connections with this period in our parents, grand and great grand parents and have heard their stories at least from World War I and forward. The Fed and their allies and controllers world wide have always had the main influence in how we are economically manipulated our whole lives. The new Fed chairperson intends to keep it that way. Just think, women couldn't even vote at the federal level until 1920 and now we have one soon to be in charge of the country's major criminal syndicate and with another crime whore who hopes to be our next president..... "You've come a long way baby."
In my lectures throughout this nation, and in my appearances on many radio and television programs, I have sounded the toxin that the Federal Reserve System is not Federal; it has no reserves; and it is not a system at all, but rather, a criminal syndicate. From November, 1910, when the conspirators met on Jekyll Island, Georgia, to the present time, the machinations of the Federal Reserve bankers have been shrouded in secrecy. Today, that secrecy has cost the American people a
threetrillion dollar debt, with annual interest payments to these bankers amounting to some threehundred billion dollars per year, sums which stagger the imagination, and which in themselves are ultimately unpayable. Officials of the Federal Reserve System routinely issue remonstrances to the public, much as the Hindu fakir pipes an insistent tune to the dazed cobra which sways its head before him, not to resolve the situation, but to prevent it from striking him.
American history in the twentieth century has recorded the amazing achievements of the Federal Reserve bankers. First, the outbreak of World War I, which was made possible by the funds available from the new central bank of the United States. Second, the Agricultural Depression of 1920. Third, the Black Friday Crash on Wall Street of October, 1929 and the ensuing Great Depression. Fourth, World War II. Fifth, the conversion of the assets of the United States and its citizens from real property to paper assets from 1945 to the present, transforming a victorious America and foremost world power in 1945 to the world’s largest debtor nation in 1990. Today, this nation lies in economic ruins, devastated and destitute, in much the same dire straits in which Germany and Japan found themselves in 1945. Will Americans act to rebuild our nation, as Germany and Japan have done when they faced the identical conditions which we now face--or will we continue to be enslaved by the Babylonian debt money system which was set up by the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 to complete our total destruction? This is the only question which we have to answer, and we do not have much time left to answer it.
Back last year EV left a comment on how we are being systematically eliminated by our current state of capitalism and the Wall Street way and is worth a revisit. Important to know for talking points and what we are dealing with but without action they are only words for our epitaph.
1) Chemicals/heavy metals in food
2) Genetically engineered food
3) Vaccines (by shot or now, engineered into mosquitoes)
4) Chemicals/heavy metals in cleaning products (dishwasher soap, washing machine soap, housecleaning products, etc.)
5) Chemicals/heavy metals in makeup or other personal care items (deodorant, shampoo, lotions)
6) Sunscreen (causes cancer and prevents your skin from making vitamin D out of sunlight)
7) Electromagnetic radiation (cells phones, cordless phones, laptops, wifi, etc.)
8) Radiation from nuclear fallout (Fukashima) – why were nuclear plants built on faultlines?
9) Radiation from fracking activities (brings radioactive particles and heavy metals from below)
10) Radiation from “depleted” uranium used in weaponry in wars around the world
11) Radiation from medical/dental procedures
12) Fluoridated water – in regular drinking supplies but also in water used to make the foods/drinks that we buy.
13) Floridated toothpaste (fluoride is toxic) or any toothpaste (containing glycerine, which prevents tooth mineralization)
14) Dental fluoride treatments
15) Amalgam mercury tooth fillings
16) Root canals
17) Oil spills polluting the oceans (most recent, the Gulf Oil Spill – corexit sprayed to disperse the oil has made the situation much worse)
18) Chemtrail Spraying (heavy metals, biohazards)
19) Absence of nutrients in food (due to soil depletion)
20) Making vitamin/mineral supplements illegal, suppressing information about how they work and what diseases they can treat (e.g., heart disease is chronic scurvy)
21) Making raw milk or other nutritious whole foods illegal to buy/sell
22) Then, “for our safety,” it will be illegal to produce own food
23) Lastly, it will become illegal to STORE any food
24) Discouraging breastfeeding – and failing to put the proper, brain-enhancing essential fatty acids in baby formula
25) Pesticides (in food, on lawns) – pesticides are neurotoxins and the current culprit in bee-colony-collapse disorder
26) Antibiotic overuse (in meats, also medical prescriptions)
27) Medical prescriptions erode immune functioning and over 100,000 deaths/year
28) BPA – lining of canned foods, in all types of plastics
29) Malnutrition – due to absence of food or eating junk food
30) Stress – due to economic problems or terror induced by the gov’t or whoever
31) Nano-technology (in food, clothes, etc.)
32) Genetically engineered viruses
33) Outlawing known medical cures (for cancer, etc.), such as hemp
34) Pushing NON-cures for diseases, such as cancer (surgery, radiation, chemotherapy); these non-cures are somehow the only ones insurance covers. (At a cure rate of only 3% for cancer, why has nothing changed in the past 40 years? What happened to all that funding for “research”?)
35) HAARP – need I say more? Just research it if you’ve got no clue.
36) The reduction or elimination of civil rights (freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of press) is very bad for your health! The NDAA is extremely bad – the gov’t can now just detain you forever or kill you, with no trial, no evidence, no charges.
37) Make dissent illegal but first start with ridicule, making dissidents appear “crazy.”
38) Making sources of polluting energy artificially scarce, and simultaneously hiding sources of free energy that don’t pollute.
39) Debt – mortgage, credit card, auto, etc.
40) Consolidation of sources of money (central banks, credit/debit cards instead of cash) is also very bad for one’s health.
41) Education by the state – anything that feeds the kiddies lies while training them to obey authority and conform to norms is inherently unhealthy…which sounds an awful lot like…
42) T.V. (definitely bad for health). Are we being "programmed" by the programs?
43) Hiding the real history of our species – not bad for our health directly but indirectly; because if we knew, we’d be able to see everything else on this list for what it is – an attempt to destroy the human race, and we would take action accordingly. Memes can kill – like believing in “justice” after death, so you unquestioningly render unto “Caesar.”
44) While we’re at it, WAR is decidedly bad for human health. It starts with subtle “divide-and-conquer” tactics, “us-vs-them” mentality.
45) Microchipping – where we’re headed if we don’t fight – put everything on the chip (how ‘convenient’ -- medical records, ATM cards, passports, drivers licenses) then ALL humans (not just a dissident here and there) are susceptible to manipulation/elimination.That's a lot of weight for folks to bear. Either the system will collapse or we will. Whichever comes first.
Honest Capitalism? The pyramid is teetering. It's bound to fall.
Today a capitalist died. 90 year old oilman Bud Adams, owner of the Tennessee Titans and founder of the Houston Oilers in 1959 as part of the new AFL which eventually merged with the NFL.
I won't say anything bad about him. I don't know details. Bud is certainly getting the accolades and his death is the local wall-to wall coverage news story of the day. It was reported that if Bud's children decide to sell the Titans, it would be worth $1 billion. He wasn't in the same league as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc. but he was a player on the same field of play. My favorite photo of him was giving the finger to the opposing team from his box seat a few years back. Perhaps it personifies what the rich think about all those who are perceived to be the enemy.